L3 Narda-MITEQ's extensive series of patented 1/3 rack of converters and translators are further expanded with the new Block Up- and Downconverter models offering an internal slope adjustment feature permitting compensation of gain slope over a 1 GHz bandwidth. Models are available in all bands thru Ka-Band.
The space savings 1/3 rack size permits in a standard 1 RU rack space the configuration of a redundant block converter system using two 1/3 rack converted and a 1/3 rack NSU switch over unit. Other redundant configurations or RF and IF satcom signal distribution systems can configures in a 1 RU space using other members of the L3 Narda-MITEQ 1/3 rack product family:
- C, X, Ku, DBS, K, and Ka BUCs and DNCs
- Test translators for all bands
- Fiber optic transmitters and receivers
- IF amplifiers with or without slope equalization
- Satcom bands and IF band frequency synthesizers
- Redundant switch over units
*patent # 7,510,090
Please Contact L3 Narda-MITEQ
for more information...Click Here For More Contact Options...